About Tata Motors Tata Motors is India's largest automobile company, with consolidated revenues of Rs 1,88,818 crore ($34.7 billion) in 2012-13, according to the official website of Tata Motors.
State-run National Aluminium Co Ltd (NALCO) is likely to finalise within a month a deal to set up an alumina refinery in Gujarat, Chairman B.L. Bagra said.
nalco to finalise gujarat refinery in a month Nalco plans another nuclear power plant with NPCIL Apr 10, 2012 · After Kakarapar Atomic Power Station (KAPS) in Gujarat, state-owned aluminium major Nalco is looking to set up another nuclear power plant in .
In Quest of GOLD! Nitish offers free passage to Maoists, calls for talks! Meanwhile, Freeing More Land for Coal Mining Government of Ind...
Currently, Nalco is in the final stages to form a joint venture for coal supplies in Iran. The official said, "It's only a matter of time that we will finalise the JV in Iran." On the domestic expansion front, Nalco is spending Rs 9,500 crore to expand its alumina, aluminum and power capacities.
4/29/2010· Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh have selected sites in Sabarkantha and Sehore, respectively. But since these two places were not shortlisted by the HRD ministry, Gujarat has been asked to finalise a site near Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar and MP in an area near Bhopal.
4/11/2018· Nifty manages to hold 10,400, Sensex ends higher for 5th day. 11 April 2018. 3:30 pm Market Closing: Benchmark indices closed higher for fifth consecutive session on …
MUMBAI | RAJKOT - In a regulatory filing submitted to the exchange in India on Wednesday, Mumbai headquartered Ashapura Intimates Fashions Ltd said of the Managing Director of the company, Harshad Thakkar has gone missing. Harshad Thakkar is an entrepreneur from Kutch-Bhuj (Gujarat) and there have been reports of he having gone missing, of which…
Refining, gas and petrochemical processing industry news. Wood has been awarded a new contract by IRPC Plc for its Maximum Aromatics (MARS) project, leveraging its …
3/11/2016· Gujarat government okays IOC's proposal to acquire land for expansion. Gujarat government has approved a proposal of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOC) Gujarat Refinery seeking acquisition of 75 acre land for its expansion projects. 04 Nov, 2015, 09:32AM IST
NALCO plans to build a 310,000 tonne smelter and a power plant in Iran with Iran's Kerman Development Organisation in a project that would cost it 80 billion rupees ($1.7 billion). "Maybe in a month or two we will go ahead for signing the joint venture agreement with our local partner," B.L. Bagra, NALCO's director of finance, told Reuters.
Ø Govt aims to finalise National Telecom Policy by Mar Ø 'Alternative assets industry in India worth $43 bn' Ø Astron Paper IPO overall subscribed 242.72 times Ø Creditors of insolvent cos can get shares at discount Ø Excise, VAT may co-exist with GST on fuel
10/13/2018· THE Centre will finalise a revival package for the ailing Air India in a month, a top official of the Civil Aviation Ministry said assuring "need-based" support to the debt-laden carrier. Civil Aviation Secretary, RN Choubey also said the safety audit that the Director General of Civil Aviation ordered on domestic airlines "did not find any backlog of any safety steps that they should have taken."
Indian Oil Corporation will expand its Gujarat Refinery's capacity to 18 million tonnes (mt) from the present 13.7 mt by May, 2002. Unions of the the company on 15th November called off their agitation including the proposed two-day strike from 16th following commencement of negotiations with the management on wage-related issues.
Royal Enfield to set up third plant near Chennai. Fairfax Holdings, Changi in talks with GMR to invest Rs. 3,200 crore for 30% stake in airport biz. KEF Infra to deliver 1.5 mn sq ft project in 14 mths; Pak: Two overseas Cos signs MoU for low-cost houses; Alcor keen to invest Rs. 15,000 cr on helicopter unit.
8/9/2012· Nalco is also thinking over to come out with a fresh issue of shares. Currently, government's equity in Nalco is 87.15% The company reported a 20% decline in net profit to Rs 849.50 cr for the fiscal ended March 2012, as compared to the same period a year …
Moneycontrol News. 3:30 pm Market Closing: Benchmark indices closed higher for fifth consecutive session on Wednesday.The 30-share BSE Sensex was up …
5/11/2019· MVP Joint Venture Company News: Latest and Breaking News on MVP Joint Venture Company. Explore MVP Joint Venture Company profile at Times of India for photos, videos and latest news of MVP Joint ...
2/16/2017· alumina project 08 May, 2020, 08:29 PM IST. Markets. News
4/21/2020· Nalcos expansion News: Latest and Breaking News on Nalcos expansion. Explore Nalcos expansion profile at Times of India for photos, videos and latest news of …
Vendor Development (Defence PSUs and Tamil Nadu Defence Corridor) 19-Dec-2018 As per the Public Procurement Policy, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006, all Central Ministries and PSUs will have to ensure that a minimum 20 percent of all their total annual purchases of products or services are from MSMEs.
10/3/2017· The automaker said US sales rose 33.2% in September, over the same month in 2016, with the bulk of the growth attributed to the arrival of the new... second-generation 2018 Tiguan and the all-new mid-size 2018 Atlas SUV. According to Volkswagen, SUVs accounted for 26% of the brand's total volume in September.
Home > companies > NALCO to finalise Gujarat refinery in a month . B.L. Bagra, chairman, NALCO. NALCO to finalise Gujarat refinery in a month
2. In order to finalise the issue of contribution of funds towards the MEF by the PSUs viz. Balco, Nalco, HCL and HZL, the matter was recently discussed in the QPR meetings of the respective PSUs, held during the months of Octobers, November, 1998. 3.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has appointed Dr. R. K. Malhotra, as Director(Research & Development) of the Company with effect from August 05, 2010. 2011 -The historic Digboi Refinery bagged the third prize in the category of environmental campaign at the 33rd All India Public Relations Society of India Awards held at Nagpur (Maharashtra) recently.
For paid / subscribed services of theenergyinfo.com website, the agreement can be terminated either on the expiry of Paid/Subscription period or on 3-month's notice. The Subscription fees is NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
4/1/2009· The Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) will be the anchor tenant for the project. The PCPIR will also include the IOCL's refinery at Paradip, which in the first phase, will have an investment of Rs 29,777 crore. The refinery will have a crude and vacuum distillation unit, a …
- vibrating screen in gujarat jaw cruser
- stone crusher gujarat mobile
- costing of shaft kiln gujarat
- harrison jaw crusher gujarat
- copper refinery plant equipment
- buy gold refinery equipment germany
- scam kfoury gold refinery dubai
- cement clinker grinding plant from gujarat
- boll mill manufacturers in gujarat
- vibratory screen manufacturer gujarat
- cement hammer mill in ahmadabad gujarat india
- stone crusher price in gujarat
- ball mill pulverizer in gujarat
- grinding machine production in gujarat
- buy used moter for crushing stone in gujarat
- cone crusher pper o ide refinery
- gold refinery in china apr
- bangalore refinery gold
- gold refinery machine images from usa
- gold silver refinery
- iron ore refinery machines in brazil
- gold refinery south africa news
- Ball Mill
- Belt Conveyor
- BWZ Heavy Duty Apron Feeder
- CS Cone Crusher
- Flotation Machine
- Hammer Crusher
- High-frequency Screen
- HJ Series Jaw Crusher
- HPC Cone Crusher
- HPT Cone Crusher
- HST Cone Crusher
- Hydraulic-driven Track Mobile Plant
- K Series Mobile Crushing Plant
- LM Vertical Grinding Mills
- LSX Sand Washing Machine
- LUM Ultrafine Vertical Roller Mill
- Magnetic Separation Machine
- Mobile Cone Crusher
- Mobile Impact Crusher
- Mobile Jaw Crusher
- MTM Trapezium Grinder
- MTW Milling Machine
- PE Jaw Crusher
- PEW Jaw Crusher
- PF Impact Crusher
- PFW Impact Crusher
- PY Cone Crusher
- Raymond Mill
- SCM Ultrafine Mill
- Spiral Classifier
- T130X Reinforced Ultrafine Mill
- Vibrating Feeder
- Vibrating Screen
- VSI Crusher
- VSI5X Crusher
- Wharf Belt Conveyor
- XSD Sand Washer
- YKN Vibrating Screen
- 150-200TPH Cobble Crushing Plant
- 300TPH Cobble Crushing Line In Russia
- Aggregates for Concrete in Nigeria
- Andesite Crushing Plant In Indonesia
- Copper Ore Crushing Plant in Chile
- Crushing Plant in Mali
- Granite Crushing Plant in Sri Lanka
- Laos iron ore processing plant
- Limestone and Granite Crush Plant in Iran
- Limestone Crushing Line in Algeria
- Limestone Grinding in Belgium
- Pebble and Basalt Production Line in Panama
- Rod Mill Grinding Line in China
- Sand Making Plant Designed by SBM in UAE
- Tungsten Crusher in Kazakhstan
- Ultrafine Powder Milling Plant in India
- Vietnam 300TPH Granite Crushing Plant
- Vietnam 350-400TPH Cobble Crushing Plant
- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Gold ore concentration plant
- Granite stone processing plant
- Gypsum mining equipment
- Iron ore beneficiation plant
- Kaolin processing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Limestone Processing Plant
- Manganese processing plant
- River stone processing plant
- Sand Making Plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant